Super tasty & delicious Aloo Gobi Masala made in very easy and restaurant style.It is also called Aloo Gobi Curry.This famous Indian dish is very rich in flavours and taste and will surely please your palate in this winter.It goes perfect with Jeera Rice or paratha or Butter Naan at your lunch or dinner time..So, let’s see how to make this mouth-watering curry recipe….
Cooking time : 25 minutes minutes approx
Video Link Of the Recipe :
Ingredients : –
1. 250 gm cauliflower
2. 4 medium sized potatoes(cut into half)
3. paste of 3 tomatoes
4. 2 tablespoon curd
5. 1 tablespoon grated ginger
6. 3-4 chopped green chillies
7. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
8. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
9. some dry roasted fenugreek leaves
10. 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
11. 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
12. 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
13. 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
14. 2 bayleaves,some whole garam masala,raisin
15. 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
16. 1 teaspoon sugar
17. 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
Perfect with Jeera Rice and Aloo Paratha,Puri :
Bedmi Puri / Kachori
Method : –
Step 1 : Fry the gobi and aloo till golden on hot oil for 4-5 minutes.You can cover the lid during frying.Take them out from the pan and keep aside.Now give bay leaves,whole garam masala,raisin,grated ginger,cumin seeds,and green chillies.Mix it for 2 minutes.Add tomato paste and stir well.Cover the lid for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
Step 2 : Take a bowl and add all the powdered masala including salt with dash of water and mix it.Give the masala into the tomato mixture and stir well.Add kasuri methi and mix it.Add 1/2 cup of water and cover the lid for a minute.Open the lid & give curd on low flame ,after mixing it add fried aloo and gobi.Stir it and cover it for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
Open the lid and check the aloo.Now add sugar,coriander leaves and ghee.Mix it and here our super tasty and delicious Aloo Gobi Masala is Ready & Enjoy the dish.
You can Check my other Delicious & easy Indian Curry recipes With VIDEO :