The Most Popular & delicious Aloo Gobi Matar Masala made in very easy and restaurant style.It is also called Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabzi.This famous Indian curry dish is very rich in flavours and taste and will surely please your palate in this winter season.It goes perfect with Jeera Rice or paratha or Butter Naan at your lunch or dinner table..So, let’s see how to make this spicy mouth-watering sabzi recipe….
Cooking time : 25-30 minutes minutes approx
Video Link Of the Recipe :
Please Check my other Gobi Recipe WITH VIDEO :-
Ingredients : –
1. 250 gm cauliflower
2. 4 medium sized potatoes(cut into half)
3. paste of 3 tomatoes
4. some green peas
5. 1 tablespoon grated ginger garlic paste
6. 3-4 chopped green chillies
7. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
8. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
9. some dry roasted fenugreek leaves
10. 1 teaspoon garam masala paste
11. 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
12. 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
13. 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
14. 2 bayleaves,some whole garam masala,javitri
15. 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
16. 1 teaspoon sugar
17. 3-4 tablespoon mustard oil
Method : –
Step 1 : Fry the gobi and aloo till golden on hot oil for 6-7 minutes.You can cover the lid during frying.Take them out from the pan and keep aside.Now give bay leaves,whole garam masala,red chilli,cumin seeds,and green chillies.Mix it for few seconds.Add tomato paste and stir well for 1 minute.Now add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.You can Cover the lid on medium flame.
Step 2 : Now give matar into the masala and stir it for 2 minutes.Take a bowl and add all the powdered masala including salt with dash of water and mix it.Give the masala into the tomato mixture and stir well.Add kasuri methi and mix it.After mixing it add fried aloo and gobi.Stir it .Add 1 glass of water into it and cover it for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
Open the lid and check the aloo.Now add sugar,coriander leaves and garam masala paste.Mix it and here our super tasty and delicious Aloo Gobi Matar Gravy is Ready & Enjoy the dish.
You can Check my other Delicious & easy Indian Curry recipes :