Delicious Malpua Recipe With Banana-केले से बनाये स्वादिस्ट मालपुआ–Banana Malpua Recipe–Kele Ka Malpua–How To Make Malpua–Holi Special Sweet
This festival of Holi is incomplete without Malpua Sweet.Thatswhy I have prepared this special malpua recipe using banana,mawa & suji..So, do try it and treat your guests this festive season.Please Share your feedbacks…HAPPY COOKING…
watch my other holi recipes :
So please Subscribe My channel and get latest Recipe updates regularly:
Click Here to Subscribe My Channel : http://bit.ly/2DS4dzp
Cooking Time : 30-40 minutes approx.
Serving : 10-12 people.
Recipe type: Sweet.
Recipe Category : Indian.
Video link of the recipe :-
PLEASE VISIT ” Sritama’s Kitchen ” to see easy, tasty & innovative recipes in every week…
Please like, Share my recipe videos and please subscribe my channel to get notified…..
1. 200 gm All Purpose Flour(Maida)
2. 100 gm mawa(optional)
3. 1/2 tspn saunf (fennel seeds)
4. 250 ml Warm milk(for sugar syrup)
6. 250 gm Sugar
8. 1/2 tspn Cardamom Powder,1 big cardamom
9. 1 cup of water(for sugar syrup)
10. 3-4 tblspn suji(rava)
11. some chopped almond & pistachio
12. oil to fry
* Make a smooth paste of banana & mawa.Now take a bowl. Add Maida, suji,saunf,milk,sugar,banana paste,cardamom powder together. Mix it well.Now whisk it make a medium thick batter add water as required.Cover the batter for rest for 1 hour.
* Heat up the oil in a pan. Don’t heat up the oil too much. Then give the malpua batter in the oil with the help of spoon. Fry all the pieces in medium flame until it’s golden.Take them out from the pan.
* Take another pan and give water to boil.Add sugar to make the sugar syrup for 15-20 minutes.Add cardamom. Turn off the flame. Add Cardamom powder and saunf in the sugar syrup. Mix them. Now after cooling down the sugar syrup dip the fried Goja into it, After 15 minutes flip the malpua pieces again and after another 15-20 minutes serve the special sweet.