CRISPY & LIGHT ALOO TIKKI / MOST POPULAR ALOO TIKKI RECIPE / POTATO SNACKS / INDIAN STREET FOOD / BREAKFAST AND EVENING SNACKS RECIPE WITH VIDEO
Crispy Aloo Tikki can be perfect for our evening snacks.It is very easy to prepare and is amazingly crispy.It is a famous Indian street food snacks.It can be baked,shallow fried or deep fried to match one’s desire.I fried it shallow. Do try it & give me good feedback. Let’s learn how to prepare this crispy and crunchy snacks…🌝
Preparation Time : 10 minutes approx
Serving : 4-5
Recipe Type : snack
Recipe Cuisine : Indian
Author : Sritama
Video Link Of the Recipe :
PLEASE VISIT ” Sritama’s Kitchen ” to see easy, tasty & innovative recipes in every week…
Please like, Share my recipe videos and please subscribe my channel to get notified…..
1. 5 boiled & smashed potatoes
2. 3-4 tablespoon rice flour
3. some coriander leaves
4. 2-3 chopped green chillies
5. 1 tablespoon grated ginger
6. 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
7. 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
8. 1 teaspoon dry mango powder
9. some roasted & crushed peanuts(optional)
10. 1 teaspoon coriander powder
11. 1 teaspoon black salt
12. 1 pinch of hing (asafoetida)
13. salt to taste or 1 teaspoon
Step 1 : Take a bowl,pour the boiled & smashed potatoes in it.Mix all the ingredients well like a dough.Now take a portion of the mixture and shape it like a cutlet.
Step 2 : Take the pan and give some oil and after heating the oil add all the patties and fry them on medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown from both sides.Now take them out from the pan and place them on the tissue paper.Here our crispy aloo tikki snacks ready.Sprinkle chaat masala on the tikki.Serve it with sauce or any chutney….
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING….