Crispy Soyabean Chilli Recipe-Soya Manchurian-Easy Starter Recipe
Hello friends…Today’s special is a unique and wonderful Indo-Chinese Recipe i.e. Crispy Soyabean Chilli. Healthy Soyabean in a thick & crispy coat along with spicy chilli gravy makes this a sure winner. The moment you have it you will crave for more. So do try this amazing restaurant style starter recipe and share your feedbacks with me. Also share this recipe with your friends and family…KEEP SHARING…KEEP SUPPORTING…🙂
Cooking Time : 15 minutes approx.
Serving : 8-10 people.
Recipe type: Starter.
Recipe Category : Indo-Chinese.
Video Link Of The Recipe :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to Sritama’s Kitchen-Youtube Channel to see easy, tasty & innovative recipe updates REGULARLY …Also press the BELL icon to get latest recipe video updates…
1. 1 Cup Soyabean
2. 3 tablespoon Cornflour
3. 2 tablespoon All Purpose Flour(Maida)
4. 1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
5. 1/2 tablespoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
6. 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Garlic
7. Chopped Spring Onion(White Part)
8. 1 Chopped Green Chilli
9. 1 tablespoon Soya Sauce
10. 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Sauce
11. 1/2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
12. 1 teaspoon Green Chilli Sauce
13. 1 Onion cut in petals
14. Some Green Capsicum(cut in square shapes)
15. Some Red & Yellow Bell Peppers(cut in square shapes)
16. Cornflour Mixture
17. Salt to taste
18. Water as required
19. Oil to fry
20. Chopped Spring Onion(for garnishing)
- At first soak the soya bean into hot water for 10-15 minutes.After that squeeze the extra water from boiled soya bean.Take a bowl,add cornflour,maida,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,salt.Mix well.Add water slowly & make a semi-thick batter.The batter should not be too thick or too thin.Give all the squeezed soya bean and coat them with the batter.
- To fry them heat up oil in a kadai.Fry them until golden on medium flame.Take them out from the kadai and place on a tissue paper.
- To make sauce,heat up a pan well.Give oil into it and heating the oil very well.Give chopped garlic,saute for few seconds.Add white part of spring onion,green chillies,saute for 2 minutes.Add all suces into it & mix very well.Add salt to taste.
- Now Give remaining veggies and saute for 2 minutes.Add vinegar into it.Add some water and stir well.Take a bowl give some cornflour,add water and mix it.Give the cornflour mixture into the sauce to thicken it.You can add some water more.Give all the fried soyabean & mix well for 2 minutes.Turn off the flame.Garnish it with some chopped spring onion.
Here ready our super tasty restaurant style easy Soya Chilli Recipe.Serve the dish with chow mein or rice.