Mango Lassi Recipe-Quick & Tasty Summer Drink
Hello friends, today I am sharing with you a very famous & popular Summer Special Drink, Mango Lassi. The goodness of yogurt with the superior flavour of Mango make this drink very healthy and tasty. It is best served chilled. Try this very special drink this summer and let me know your feedbacks… Also share this recipe with your friends & family…KEEP SHARING…KEEP SUPPORTING…🙂👍
Cooking Time : 5 minutes.
Serving : 2 people.
Recipe type: Drinks & Beverages.
Recipe Category : Indian.
Video Link Of The Recipe :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to Sritama’s Kitchen-Youtube Channel to see easy, tasty & innovative recipe updates REGULARLY …Also press the BELL icon to get latest recipe video updates…
1. 2 Ripe Mangoes
2. 1 Cup Chilled Curd/Yogurt
3. 2 tablespoon Sugar
4. 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
5. 1 pinch Black Salt
6. Ice Cubes
7. Ice Cream(for garnishing)
8. Chopped Pistachios(for garnishing)
9. Cherries(for garnishing)
: Method :
* At first peel off the outer skin of mango and cut mango in small pieces so that it easily mixes up. Then add one by one the small Mango pieces, Curd/Yogurt, Sugar, Cardamom Powder, Black Salt and of course a lot of ice cubes into a Juicer container.
* Now give all the things a good stir in Mixer Grinder for few seconds.When it is done pour the smooth and fine Mango Lassi into two serving glasses. Garnish the glasses with toppings of a scoop of Ice Cream, some chopped Pistachios and Cherries.