Video Link Of the Recipe :
You can check my other DHABA Recipes :
1. Paneer butter masala / paneer makhani
2. Amritsari Dhaba style Aloo Kulcha / Potato stuffed masala Kulcha on Tawa
3. Kasar Badam Lassi in Punjabi style
4. Punjabi dhaba style Aloo Paratha / Potato stuffed paratha
* Dry roast all the whole spices for few seconds.Turn off the flame .Now grind the special masala.
* Now make a fine paste of tomato,ginger,cashew nuts & green chillies into mixture grinder.
* Give oil & butter on the same heat kadai.Add red chillies,some cumin seeds,cardamom,cloves and cinnamon into hot oil.Mix it for few seconds.Add tomato paste into it and mix it for 1-2 minutes.Give all the powdered masalas into the paste and stir it well.Now cover it with a lid for 2 minutes on medium flame.
* Open the lid and add kolhapuri masala (2 tblspn) & cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame.Add salt to taste and mix it.After mixing it add curd on low flame,stir it.Give dash of water and cook it with cover for 2 minutes.
* Open the lid add coriander leaves and give paneer pieces in this gravy.Mix gradually,now rub kasuri methi with the help of both hands spread over it.Switch off the flame after mixing it.
Here our Shahi Paneer Kolhapuri ready to be served hot with naan or roti….