Author : Sritama
1. 10 big sized green chillies
2. 3 boiled & grated potatoes
3. 100 gm paneer
4. some roasted peanuts
5. 3 chopped small green chillies
6. 1 tablespoon grated ginger
7. 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
8. 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
9. 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder
10. some chopped coriander leaves
11. 1 teaspoon special dry roasted masala(1/4 teaspoon cumin & coriander)
12. salt to taste or 1 teaspoon
13. one tablespoon rice flour
Step 1 : At first,slit green chillies and remove all the seeds.so that you can easily fill the stuffings.Now Take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients one by one.Mix well with spoon or hand.Now stuff each of the slit chillies with a portion of filling carefully and set aside.
Step 2 : Take another bowl and give all the batter ingredients and salt and special spice with a dash of water.Make a thick batter,make sure it should not be too thick.Now coat the mirchi into the batter mixture well.
Step 3 : Take a pan and give enough oil and after heating the oil well add all the stuffed chillies and fry them on medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown from both sides.Now take them out from the pan and place them on the tissue paper.Here our crispy Mirchi Pakora snacks ready.Serve it with sauce or any chutney….