Rajbhog Rasgulla–Sponge & Delicious Rajbhog Recipe
Rajbhog is a special type of Rasgulla. It is famous throughout India. It is also known as Kesar Rasgulla. It is made with home-made chhena(paneer) and a special stuffings that makes it different from regular Rasgulla. This sweet is full of aroma that stays in the mouth even after long time of having it.I have prepared this sweet ina special way which is a must try. It’s too tasty & simple to make. Also share the recipe with ur friends & family…KEEP SHARING…KEEP SUPPORTING…
Video Link Of the Recipe :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to Sritama’s Kitchen-Youtube Channel to see easy, tasty & innovative recipe updates REGULARLY …Aso press the BELL icon to get latest video updates…
So just Subscribe my Youtube Channel.
Cooking Time : 1 hour approx
Serving : 10 people
Recipe Type : Sweet
Recipe Cuisine : Indian
Author : Sritama
Ingredients : For making Chhena(Paneer)
1. Cow Milk – 2 litres
2. Calcium Lactate Powder- 3-4 tablespoon
3. All Purpose Flour (Maida)- 1 tablespoon
For making Sugar Syrup
1. Sugar- 750 gm.
2. Water- 500 ml.
3. Saffron Water
4. Few Green Cardamoms
For the Stuffings of Rajbhog
1. Mawa/Khoya- 1 tablespoon
2. Grated Cashew nut- 1 tablespoon
3. Some Green Cardamoms
4. Some Mishri(Sugar Candy)
5. Some Saffron Strands
* At first take the milk in a pan and let it boil. When it gets boiled add the Calcium Lactate Powder to make Chhena(Paneer) from the milk. Stir it well until the Chhena(Paneer) forms and water separates from it. Now take a clean piece of cloth above a bowl and pour the mixture over it and strain.Make sure you squeeze out the entire water from the Chhena(Paneer) with the help of your hands. You can hang up the Chhena(Paneer) tied in the cloth for some time to get rid of the water from it.
* Now take the Chhena on a platter and mix the all purpose flour to it and make a soft mixture. Now make round paneer balls with the help of your hand.
* To make the Sugar Syrup take the sugar and the water in a pan. Add some saffron water and some crushed green cardamoms in it and let it boil for 10-15 minutes until the syrup reaches its desired consistency.
* Now to make the stuffings for the Rajbhog mix the Mawa, grated cashew nut, mishri(sugar candy), green cardamoms and saffron strands together and fill all the paneer balls by taking small amount of the mixture.
* Now when the Sugar Syrup is ready put all the Stuffings-filled paneer balls in it and let it cook for 20 minutes approx. When it gets completely cooked, let it cool off completely.