Quick & Easy Shahi Paneer Recipe-Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer Step By Step
Today I have brought for you a very well known Paneer Recipe i.e. Shahi Paneer. Often found in the Restaurant Menu, I’ve prepared it even better than the restaurants.The fine & creamy gravy of this recipe along with the flavourful masalas will surely make you love this recipe. So, Do Try this Simple, Quick & Delicious recipe at home & let me know your feedbacks.Also share this recipe with your friends & family.KEEP SHARING…KEEP SUPPORTING…🙂🙂
Cooking Time : 25 minutes approx
Recipe Type : Curry
Recipe Cuisine : Indian.
Author : Sritama
Video Link Of The Recipe :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to Sritama’s Kitchen-Youtube Channel to see easy, tasty & innovative recipe updates REGULARLY …Also press the BELL icon to get latest recipe video updates…
1. 200 gm Paneer Cubes
2. 1 Bay Leaf
3. 2 Dry Red Chillies
4. 1 Cinnamon Stick
5. 4 Green Cardamoms
6. 3-4 Raisins
7. 3-4 Cloves
8. 2 Chopped Onions
9. 10-12 Garlic Pieces
10. 1 tablespoon Grated Ginger
11. 4 Chopped Tomatoes
12. Some Cashew Nuts
13. 1 Green Chilli
14. 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
15. 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
16. 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
17. 2 tablespoon Condensed Milk
18. 2 tablespoon Fresh Cream
19. 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
20. 1 tablespoon Butter
21. Oil to fry
22. Salt to taste
* At first heat some butter in a pan and lightly fry the paneer cubes for few seconds. Then add heat some oil in a pan and add Bay leaves, Dry Red Chillies, Cinnamon Stick, Green Cardamoms, Raisins & Cloves together and saute for few seconds.
* Now add Onion slices and fry till it turns a little golden.Then add Garlic, Grated Ginger, Chopped Tomatoes, Cashew Nuts & green chilli together & cook them for 4-5 minutes by covering the pan.
* Now transfer the entire thing from the pan to a Mixer Container and make a fine paste of it.Now take some oil & butter in the pan and add turmeric powder and kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix it and add the Paste and a dash of water and saute for 1-2 minutes.Then add Salt to taste and some water and cook for time.
* Now its time to add Condensed Milk and Fresh cream. After adding them mix ir properly for some time.Then spread some Kasuri Methi over it for a nice earthy flavour.And at last add the fried Paneer Cubes in the mixture and mix them well and cook it for another 2-3 minutes till the oil comes over it.
Here our easy & delicious Shahi Paneer is ready to be served with roti,paratha, naan or chawal….